Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Juergen Melzer <my...@hotmail.de> on 2006/05/08 15:20:28 UTC

td align="center" howto setup it in datatable

I have the same problem Nicola Benaglia had in October 2005.
He asked how the td attribute 'center' is generated when he use a datatable.

I readed the anwser from Marius Kreis but it doesn't help.

This is my output:

my css:
.tableColumnCenter {
  align:center;
}

I use InteliJ and it says that align:center isn't correct on this place.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks,
Juergen

Die neue MSN Suche Toolbar mit Windows-Desktopsuche. Suchen Sie gleichzeitig
im Web, Ihren E-Mails und auf Ihrem PC! Jetzt neu! http://desktop.msn.de/
Jetzt gratis downloaden!

Re: td align="center" howto setup it in datatable

Posted by Bruno Aranda <br...@gmail.com>.
No problem, everything should be centered if you apply the style to
the td tag, for instance...

Bruno

Posted by Juergen Melzer <my...@hotmail.de>.

Posted by Bruno Aranda <br...@gmail.com>.