Posted to doxia-dev@maven.apache.org by Dave Syer <da...@hotmail.com> on 2007/10/24 19:08:20 UTC

Confluence module outstanding issues...

Is anyone actively involved in developing the Confluence module right now?
Several issues have been raised this week (some by me), but no-one seems to
be reviewing them, or working on them.  Some are really trivial.

Re: Confluence module outstanding issues...

Posted by Lukas Theussl <lt...@apache.org>.
Forgot to mention: for a confluence sink there is a feature request open
(DOXIA-124), any interest in writing one? :)

-Lukas

Posted by Lukas Theussl <lt...@apache.org>.

Posted by Dave Syer <da...@hotmail.com>.

Posted by Lukas Theussl <lt...@apache.org>.
Hi Dave,

Posted by Dave Syer <da...@hotmail.com>.
I attached a patch to DOXIA-169.  It's still unassigned, so go ahead and
apply it.

Posted by Vincent Massol <vi...@massol.net>.
Hi Dave,

Posted by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org>.
Dave Syer wrote:
> Is anyone actively involved in developing the Confluence module right now?
> Several issues have been raised this week (some by me), but no-one seems to
> be reviewing them, or working on them.  Some are really trivial.

I'm one of the active developers on doxia. I haven't had time to look
into your issues, because I'm working on getting a new doxia release out
the door. When that is done I have a few plugin release to work through.
After that I'll have some time.

As Vincent said, issues with patches (and test cases) have a much higher
chance of being fixed.

--
Dennis Lundberg