Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de.INVALID> on 2018/09/10 07:20:53 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Welcome Roberto Cortez as new Apache TomEE committer

Good morning ladies and gents!

It's a great pleasure to announce that Roberto Cortez has accepted our invitation to become an Apache TomEE committer!

Welcome Roberto!

your Apache TomEE PMC

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Roberto Cortez as new Apache TomEE committer

Posted by Thiago Veronezi <th...@veronezi.org>.
Hi Roberto,

Thanks for trusting and supporting TomEE! It's awesome to have you as
committer!

[]s,
Thiago.

Posted by Roberto Cortez <ra...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.