Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by Junchen Liu <ju...@simulation-systems.co.uk> on 2008/06/09 17:15:39 UTC

Roller 4.0 nebteans project doesn`t build

Hi all:

        I want to build Roller 4.0 from source, what I did was

1>    download apache-roller-4.0.zip file from the website

2>    unzip it

3>    open roller_trunk project in netbeans,

4>    can't build  the project because of various library class was missing
"javax.mail.xxxx"

5>    or can`t find "com.opensymphony.xwork2.Preparable"

6>    or can`t find "org.apache.struts2.interceptor.ParameterAware"

my questions are:

1>    where I can find instructions for how to develop and build Roller 4.0
?

2>    why those class lib wasn't included with the source and netbeans
project?

              Many Thanks !

Re: Roller 4.0 nebteans project doesn`t build

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Jun 9, 2008 at 11:15 AM, Junchen Liu
<ju...@simulation-systems.co.uk> wrote:
>        I want to build Roller 4.0 from source, what I did was

Use the Ant script to build Roller as described here:
   http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ROLLER/Build+Guide

If you want to try Netbeans, then open the project under apps/weblogger.

- Dave