Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Andrzej Jan Taramina <an...@chaeron.com> on 2004/02/06 14:20:28 UTC

Tomcat 5.0.18 with connector to IIS?

Has anyone got Tomcat 5.0.18 front-ended with IIS using a connector?

If so, which connector/version are you using.  Any config info and hints on
how to set this up (the docs on connectors are pretty confusing sometimes)
would be very much appreciated.

Please copy responses to andrzej@chaeron.com if you could.

Many thanks!

Andrzej Jan Taramina
http://www.chaeron.com

RE: Tomcat 5.0.18 with connector to IIS?

Posted by Bill Haake <ha...@logicalimages.com>.
Yes, just yesterday I got the following working:

windows 2000 server
IIS 5.0
jdk 1.4.2_03

binary isapi_redirector2.dll downloaded from:
http://apache.mirrors.pair.com/jakarta/tomcat-connectors/jk2/binaries/win32/
jakarta-tomcat-connectors-jk2.0.2-win32-IIS.zip

Also, I have built it from the 2.0.2 source and that works.

The critical part that I had never had right in the past is that you must
have a valid jk2.properties file in the tomcat conf directory
(c:\jakarta\conf) and it must agree with your workers2.properties folder.

I finally googled on workers2.properties and found a
{workers2,jk2}.properties pair that worked.