Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Henry DU <he...@hotmail.com> on 2000/12/23 01:21:03 UTC

Why tomcat stop?

I just installled tomcat 3.2.1 and apache 1.3.14 on solaris (ultra10 sparc).
If the servlets do not have exceptions then run fine. but with
exceptions(?), it seem s to be shutdown (no more connection and 500 internal
server error). When I re-started tomcat, the servlet can run. Sure the
problem still exists. This is not acceptable for production-level use.

Error message in mod_jk.log:
jk_connect.c (143)]: jk_open_socket, connect() failed errno = 146
[jk_ajp12_worker.c (152)]: In jk_endpoint_t::service, Error sd = -1

Is this a true shutdown of tomcat or simply disconnect?

Thanks a lot

---Henry