Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Tom Leuntjens <To...@korfina.be> on 2002/06/13 15:44:20 UTC

Service Response is ok but desirialize error

Hi All,
I've got a new problem ...

I keep getting this error when  invoking the call

Caught SOAPException (SOAP-ENV:Client): No Deserializer found to
deserialize a &apos;http://xxx/core23:PingResult&apos; using encoding
style &apos;null&apos;.

But when I intercept the call using tcpviewer I get a response from the
service that is OK ... (a .NET service response) ...

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><soap:Envelope
xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"><soap:Header><Version
Identification="DATASWITCH" Major="2" Minor="3" Build="863"
Revision="14832" xmlns="http://xxx/core23"
/></soap:Header><soap:Body><PingResponse
xmlns="http://xxx/core23"><PingResult
Code="OK"><Message>Pong.</Message></PingResult></PingResponse></soap:Bod
y></soap:Envelope>

This is my code for the time being

// build the call.
Call call = new Call ();
call.setSOAPTransport(st);
call.setSOAPMappingRegistry (smr);
call.setTargetObjectURI ("http://schemas.dataswitch.be/core23");
call.setMethodName("Ping");
call.setEncodingStyleURI ("Constants.NS_URI_SOAP_ENC");
call.setHeader(header);

SOAPMappingRegistry smr = new SOAPMappingRegistry();
StringDeserializer sd = new StringDeserializer ();
//smr.mapTypes (Constants.NS_URI_SOAP_ENC, new
QName("http://schemas.dataswitch.be/core23/Ping", "PingResponse"), null,
null , sd);
//smr.mapTypes ("http://schemas.dataswitch.be/core23/Ping", new QName(),
null, null, sd);

I've been trying different things but still I get the same ..
How do I retrieve the response .. either in XML format , I'll parse it
..
myself if I have too ..

The values important to me are in the <soap:Body> (duh) ;.

Thanx in advance,
I hope someone can share lite on the matter ...