Posted to user@vcl.apache.org by Aaron Coburn <ac...@amherst.edu> on 2012/10/05 15:32:07 UTC

VCL ApacheCon presentations

I wanted to let everyone know that the North American Apache Conference is scheduled to take place in Portland, Oregon from Feb 26-28, 2013. More details are available at this address: http://na.apachecon.com

For anyone who is interested in presenting on the VCL, the Call for Papers is now open, and submissions will be accepted through November 5.

Since the VCL is among the new group of top-level Apache projects, the conference organizers are interested in seeing some representation from this project. I am planning to submit a proposal, and I would encourage anyone else who is interested to submit one also.

Best regards,
Aaron Coburn

--
Aaron Coburn