Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Aparna Chinya Ramachandra <ap...@microsoft.com> on 2015/08/25 13:32:34 UTC

RE: Bing maps in a cordova app

Resending.. Anyone?

From: Aparna Chinya Ramachandra
Sent: Wednesday, August 19, 2015 7:53 PM
To: dev@cordova.apache.org
Subject: Bing maps in a cordova app

Hello Team,

We have been trying to implement BING MAPS in a Cordova App but have been unsuccessful in it.

The Bing mas doesn't load and it always throws the exception : "0x800a1391 - JavaScript runtime error: 'Microsoft' is undefined "

We also tried to implement google maps, but got the similar error as below - JavaScript runtime error: google is undefined

I have attached our sample project in this email thread. Is there something which we are missing?

Any pointers will be helpful!

Thanks
Aparna

Aparna Chinya
Support Engineer
Windows Store Developer Solutions Support Team

+1 (866) 4257701 ext. 2193
apchin@microsoft.com<ma...@microsoft.com>

[cid:image002.png@01CF228D.150388C0]<http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/release-preview>

If you have any feedback about my work, please let either me or my manager Mukesh Sinha know at mukeshs@microsoft.com<ma...@microsoft.com>

Re: Bing maps in a cordova app

Posted by julio cesar sanchez <jc...@gmail.com>.
This list is for cordova development itself, not for development questions
using cordova, let's follow this on the question that you already asked on
stackoverflow
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/32201268/bing-maps-on-cordova