Posted to user@openwebbeans.apache.org by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de> on 2013/05/10 09:46:46 UTC

Re: [VOTE] [CANCELLED] release Apache OpenWebBeans-1.2.0

Hi folks!

I'll reroll the release this evening.

We will _not_ exclude the webbeans-cdi11 module from the source release but we don't ship any binaries for it.

The reason is that we must not ship any CDI-1.1 binaries without passing the TCK. But there is no reason not to ship a mechanism to create a compat package.

The reroll will contain Arnes fixes for the AnnotatedType and a few other minor things.

LieGrue,
strub

Posted by David Blevins <da...@gmail.com>.
The change in TomEE covered it up, but didn't fix the root issue.  Added a test case in OWB that reproduces it using just the BeanManager.

-David

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.

Posted by David Blevins <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.