Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by rohit2006 <ro...@yahoo.com> on 2006/09/16 09:02:17 UTC

Product "Last Modified By" dates are not updated on chnages to a product

Hi,

The product "Last Modified By" date in the catalog in not updated for any
change to the product except on 'update' button being pressed in the catalog
tab of the product page.

For, eg, if you update/change the prices of the product in the catalog, the
'Last Modified By' information is not updated. I am not sure if there are
any reasons for this or is it a bug.

rohit
Sent from the OFBiz - User forum at Nabble.com.

Re: Product "Last Modified By" dates are not updated on chnages to a product

Posted by Chris Howe <cj...@yahoo.com>.
That's not a bug per se, but rather it's the last
update for the Product Entity, not all of the entities
related to that product. Perhaps another tab regarding
history might be warranted?

http://www.nabble.com/Product-%22Last-Modified-By%22-dates-are-not-updated-on-chnages-to-a-product-tf2281237.html#a6337054