Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by Sebastian Schelter <ss...@apache.org> on 2014/06/04 16:12:16 UTC

Contributions coming

Hi,

as you know we still have a lot of open documenttion tickets.

Therefore, I decided to offer these tickets as projects to students in a
university lecture that I'm giving with some colleagues:

MAHOUT-1495
MAHOUT-1470
MAHOUT-1462
MAHOUT-1477
MAHOUT-1485
MAHOUT-1423
MAHOUT-1427
MAHOUT-1536
MAHOUT-1551
MAHOUT-1493

In the next weeks, the students will join the mailinglist and start
working on the documentation and examples. Let's give them a warm
welcome and help them learn how to produce open source software.

Best,
Sebastian

Re: Contributions coming

Posted by Andrew Musselman <an...@gmail.com>.