Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Николай Ижиков <ni...@gmail.com> on 2017/05/26 10:09:12 UTC

DiscoverySpi#setDataExchange returns concrete implementation

Hello, guys.

public interface DiscoverySpi extends IgniteSpi {
    TcpDiscoverySpi setDataExchange(DiscoverySpiDataExchange var1);

    TcpDiscoverySpi setMetricsProvider(DiscoveryMetricsProvider var1);
}

Two methods of DiscoverySpi returns concrete implementation.
I think we should return interface, not implementation from this methods
Or why we need an interface?

I can provide simple patch to fix this issue.

--
Nikolay Izhikov
NIzhikov.dev@gmail.com

Re: DiscoverySpi#setDataExchange returns concrete implementation

Posted by Yakov Zhdanov <yz...@apache.org>.
yes

--Yakov

Posted by Николай Ижиков <ni...@gmail.com>.