Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Mike Summers <mi...@miscanthus.net> on 2005/08/30 16:29:34 UTC

Remote hostname from result?

I'd like to be able to view results sorted by remote hostname (the
remote hosts sit in different parts of the network and we'd like to know
how the various sub-nets are responding) and can't see anyway to
differentiate the results by host.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks-- Mike

Re: Remote hostname from result?

Posted by Mike Measel <mm...@wilytech.com>.
Mike, I just did this.  Use a function in your threadgroup name:

Mine was "Send Email Test"  changed it to:

${__machineName(HOSTNAME)} Send Mail Test

Mike Measel