Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Richard Bolen <bo...@GretagMacbeth.com> on 2002/08/06 16:58:55 UTC

Recommendations for a test proxy server...

Could someone recommend a decent freeware or shareware proxy server?  We're looking for basic user/password auth to test our SOAP application.  There's so many proxy servers out there it makes my head swim.  I'm looking for something that's easy to setup and configure and costs less than 50$.

Thanks,
Rich

Rich Bolen
Senior Software Developer
GretagMacbeth Advanced Technologies Center
79 T. W. Alexander Drive - Bldg. 4401 - Suite 250
PO Box 14026
Research Triangle Park, North Carolina 27709-4026  USA
Phone:  919-549-7575 x239,  Fax: 919-549-0421

http://www.gretagmacbeth.com/