Posted to users@directory.apache.org by Brett Randall <ja...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/24 06:24:52 UTC

[Site] ApacheDS 2.0 Kerberos User Guide - images missing

Hi,

When reading this guide, I'm finding that many referenced
images/diagrams are missing, e.g.:

http://directory.apache.org/apacheds/kerberos-ug/1.1.1-realms.html
prints this markup but no image:
![Kerberos Realm Configuration](images/kerberos-realm-config.png)

http://directory.apache.org/apacheds/kerberos-ug/1.1.4-kdc.html
prints this markup but no image:
![KDC usage](images/kerberos-auth.png)

Is there a way to fix the markup, or otherwise correctly link to the images?

Thanks
Brett

Re: [Site] ApacheDS 2.0 Kerberos User Guide - images missing

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.
Le 24/07/2014 06:24, Brett Randall a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> When reading this guide, I'm finding that many referenced
> images/diagrams are missing, e.g.:
>
> http://directory.apache.org/apacheds/kerberos-ug/1.1.1-realms.html
> prints this markup but no image:
> ![Kerberos Realm Configuration](images/kerberos-realm-config.png)
>
> http://directory.apache.org/apacheds/kerberos-ug/1.1.4-kdc.html
> prints this markup but no image:
> ![KDC usage](images/kerberos-auth.png)
>
> Is there a way to fix the markup, or otherwise correctly link to the images?
>
> Thanks
> Brett
Many thanks for the report !

It seems that we borked the images in a vain attempt to have them
centered... I fixed it, it should be visible on the site in the next
couple of hours (you can check on
http://directory.staging.apache.org/apacheds/kerberos-user-guide.html in
the mean time)