Posted to dev@sqoop.apache.org by Anna Szonyi <sz...@cloudera.com> on 2017/07/13 18:04:49 UTC

Greetings and Reviews

Hi @devs,

We've recently noticed that there is an increase in contributions to the
Sqoop project which has us super excited!
I would like to welcome all the new contributors to the project!

However due to this increased contribution activity we find ourselves short
on active reviewers. This causes some pile up on the patches and causes
delays for both the reviews and the commits.

We would like to ask our new contributors to please get involved with the
review process of each others' patches, as this will also hopefully reduce
the wait times.

We would also like to highlight that this is something that we will look at
when nominating contributors for committership :)

Thanks,
Anna