Posted to user@gora.apache.org by Alfonso Nishikawa <al...@gmail.com> on 2018/07/05 07:15:12 UTC

Apache Gora Usage Survey: Summary result

Hello everyone!

Back to the survey, this are the results:

null

Hahaha :) Well, maybe someone sent the answer to alfonsonishikawa@apache.org
and there is some issues. If so, please write me to the email address of
this email (so I am aware that something fails).
Otherwise, meh, shit happens ;)

@Carlos Muñoz: Sorry, I can't give you information about usage of nulls and
composite keys :( I tried my best.

Thanks!