Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Bhushan <bh...@chn.dnb.co.in> on 2008/07/10 13:29:53 UTC

[Trinidad] Content is repeating when Dialog is used

Hi All,

I am using MyFaces 1.1.5 with Trinidad 1.0.8. I am facing problem when using
launchDialog method in RequestContext. It is displaying the dialog properly
and performing the required operations but on close of the dialog i am
calling the return listener to update my parent page. on closing the dialog
the content in parent page is getting repeated like 4 input textboxes
becoming 8 :(.

Any guesses/suggestions??

Thanks in advance,
Bhushan