Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Don Brown <mr...@twdata.org> on 2003/10/11 00:19:59 UTC

struts-example/tour.htm

I updated the struts-example to use wildcards in
struts-config-registration.xml and was about to update tour.htm when I
noticed it was woefully out of date.  It is worth updating?  For 1.2, are
we planning on shipping it with the new example app I've heard mentioned?
Should I bother updating tour.htm?

Don

Re: struts-example/tour.htm

Posted by Robert Leland <rl...@apache.org>.
James Mitchell wrote:

>Tests:
>I'm spending some time this weekend trying to fix the cactus tests.
>
>New Struts Example:
>I'll do my best to get this done quickly.  I'm planning a total rewrite.
>I would also like to add a few more pieces of functionality that (if for
>nothing else) show off all or most of the 1.1 enhancements.

The required web.xml's changed between 1.3 & 1.4.1 for the redirects, so
these might need to be addressed.
What we have under conf/ isn't quite right.

-Rob

RE: struts-example/tour.htm

Posted by James Mitchell <jm...@apache.org>.
Tests: