Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Jan Piotrowski <pi...@gmail.com> on 2019/05/16 09:56:04 UTC

[VOTE] cordova-plugin-vibration Release 3.1.1

Please review and vote on the release of this plugins release
by replying to this email (and keep discussion on the DISCUSS thread)

The plugins have been published to dist/dev:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/cordova/cordova-plugin-vibration%2381/

The packages were published from their corresponding git tags:
 cordova-plugin-vibration: 3.1.1 (524ad47f2d)

Upon a successful vote I will upload the archives to dist/, upload
them to npm, and post the corresponding blog post.

Voting guidelines:
https://github.com/apache/cordova-coho/blob/master/docs/release-voting.md
How to vote on a plugins release at
https://github.com/apache/cordova-coho/blob/master/docs/plugins-release-process.md#voting

Voting will go on for a minimum of 48 hours.

I vote +1:
* Ran coho audit-license-headers over the relevant repos
* Ran coho check-license to ensure all dependencies and
subdependencies have Apache-compatible licenses
* Ensured continuous build was green when repos were tagged

Re: [VOTE] cordova-plugin-vibration Release 3.1.1

Posted by Tim Brust <ti...@sinnerschrader.com.INVALID>.
+1
* CI is green
* coho verify-archive cordova-plugin-vibration-3.1.1.tgz ✅
* coho check-license ✅
* Changes make sense (small but hey!)

PS @Jan - it seems your GPG key is not (yet) in the
https://people.apache.org/keys/group/cordova.asc list. Given my account
Apache account is very new, but my key is in the list, I assume you need to
add it to https://id.apache.org :)

On Thu, May 16, 2019 at 11:56 AM Jan Piotrowski <pi...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Please review and vote on the release of this plugins release
> by replying to this email (and keep discussion on the DISCUSS thread)
>
> The plugins have been published to dist/dev:
>
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/cordova/cordova-plugin-vibration%2381/
>
> The packages were published from their corresponding git tags:
>  cordova-plugin-vibration: 3.1.1 (524ad47f2d)
>
> Upon a successful vote I will upload the archives to dist/, upload
> them to npm, and post the corresponding blog post.
>
> Voting guidelines:
> How to vote on a plugins release at
>
> https://github.com/apache/cordova-coho/blob/master/docs/plugins-release-process.md#voting

> I vote +1:
> * Ran coho check-license to ensure all dependencies and
> subdependencies have Apache-compatible licenses
> * Ensured continuous build was green when repos were tagged

Tim Brust, Product Engineer

tim.brust@sinnerschrader.com
T +49 40 398855 315

SinnerSchrader Deutschland GmbH | SinnerSchrader Group
Völckersstraße 38, 22765 Hamburg, Germany

Amtsgericht Hamburg HRB-Nr. 63663
Geschäftsführer: Matthias Schrader (Sprecher),
Jürgen Alker, Dr. Axel Averdung, Holger Blank,
Thomas Dyckhoff, Dr. Lars Finke, Martin Gassner, Peggy Hutchinson

Büros: Berlin, Hamburg, Frankfurt a. M., München, Prag

https://www.sinnerschrader.com | NEXT AGENCY

Re: [VOTE] cordova-plugin-vibration Release 3.1.1

Posted by Jan Piotrowski <pi...@gmail.com>.
The vote has now closed. The results are:

Positive Binding Votes: 3
* Bryan Ellis
* Tim Brust
* Jan Piotrowski