Posted to users@camel.apache.org by hs_sdm <su...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/28 12:30:34 UTC

Handling complex objects and multiple parameters in Camel

Hi,

I am new to Camel and managed to handle marshal/unmarshal with one complex
object using jaxb.

<from uri="cxf:bean:helloServiceEndpoint?dataFormat=POJO"/>
<log message="body :=> ${body}"/>
<convertBodyTo type="com.xyz.esb.SayHelloRequest"/>
        <marshal>
            <jaxb contextPath="com.xyz.esb" prettyPrint="false"
fragment="true" partClass="com.xyz.esb.SayHelloRequest"
partNamespace="{http://esb.xyz.com}SayHelloRequest"/>
        </marshal>
<inOnly uri="activemq:queue:Producer?jmsMessageType=Text"/>

I have a scenario, method with two parameters and want to know how to
marshal/unmarshal the objects and pass to activemq. When I implement similar
to single object, the second parameter object is not and getting the
following error.

No body available of type: com.xyz.esb.InputParam but has value: [B@745a0ce1
of type: byte[] on: Message:
Caused by: No type converter available to convert from type: byte[] to the
required type: com.xyz.esb.InputParam with value [B@745a0ce1.

Thanks
Subbu