Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Justin Edelson <ju...@justinedelson.com> on 2011/09/21 21:20:10 UTC

tracing issue in full text extraction back to the node

When importing a files into Jackrabbit, I occasionally get a warning
logged from LazyTextExtractorField that JR "Failed to extract text
from a binary property".

Now obviously if I only imported a single file, it'd be easy to
identify the file responsible for this error. But let's say I'm
importing hundreds of files at once (i.e. in a single session.save()).
How can I identify the path to the node/file which generated this
warning?

Thanks,
Justin