Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Alex Colic <al...@pop-ware.com> on 2001/09/19 17:49:09 UTC

New message format help please.

Hi, I am trying to use the new HTMl:Messages in the struts nightly build. I
am updating some of my code to use the new format. Two quick questions:

1: I am saving my messages in the action class via:

ActionMessages messages=new ActionMessages();
 messages.add(ActionErrors.GLOBAL_MESSAGE,  new
ActionMessage("response.title"));

Is this correct?

2: How do I get these messages in my web page. I have tried:

            name="<%= com.popware.rd.Constants.MESSAGES %>" message="true">
    <bean:write name="message" filter="false"/><BR>

but this is obviously wrong.
Any idea how to do this.

Thanks for any info.

Alex