Posted to dev@hudi.apache.org by Rajesh Mahindra <rm...@gmail.com> on 2021/11/19 21:41:33 UTC

[DISCUSS] Propose to implement a deltastreamer source for Debezium

Hi Community,

We intend to implement a source for ingesting Debezium Change Data Capture
(CDC) logs into Deltastreamer/ Hudi. With this capability, we can
continuously capture row-level changes that insert, update and delete
records that were committed to a database. While debezium supports multiple
databases, we will focus on postgres and mysql initially.

More details are published on the cwiki:
 https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/HUDI/RFC+-+38
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/HUDI/RFC+-+38>. This doc is
not a formal RFC yet, just to aid in the discussion here. We will publish
the RFC based on early feedback.

Thanks
Rajesh Mahindra

Re: [DISCUSS] Propose to implement a deltastreamer source for Debezium

Posted by Manoj Govindassamy <ma...@gmail.com>.
+1