Posted to dev@isis.apache.org by DImuthu Upeksha <di...@gmail.com> on 2014/01/12 12:00:37 UTC

Problem with tck tests

Hi Dan,
I started to implement the test cases we were unable to complete earlier.
There is a problem about meanings of some test cases. As an example there
are two test classes
in org.apache.isis.viewer.restfulobjects.tck.homepage.root package

Get_thenRequestHeaders_Accept_ok.java
Get_whenRequestHeaders_Accept_ok_TODO.java

I can't distinguish the task of each class. As I understood both test
classes are expected to do same task of testing correct Accept header in
request. Or is there a difference in those test classes?

And in Get_whenRequestHeaders_Accept_isInvalid_bad_TODO.java
what is to be checked?

Thanks
Dimuthu
--
Regards

W.Dimuthu Upeksha
Undergraduate

University of Moratuwa, Sri Lanka

Re: Problem with tck tests

Posted by DImuthu Upeksha <di...@gmail.com>.
Hi Dan,
In
org.apache.isis.viewer.restfulobjects.tck.user.root.Put_thenResponseCode_205_bad_TODO

Here is the request I sent to the jetty server(Captured with tcpmon)

PUT /user HTTP/1.1
Accept-Encoding: gzip, deflate
Accept: application/json

And the response is

HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error
Set-Cookie: JSESSIONID=qu4yig0v4n2q1fsq84zt1bee7;Path=/
Server: Jetty(6.1.26)

But the status code should be is 205. Am I doing something wrong?

Re: Problem with tck tests

Posted by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk>.
Hi Dimuthu,