Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Andre F de Miranda <af...@fucs.org> on 2016/09/11 12:02:44 UTC

Anyone having issues running nifi-kafka-0-9-processors junits?

Hi there,

is anyone else having frequent errors on some of the Kafka processors?

Tests run: 6, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 22.248 sec
<<< FAILURE! - in org.apache.nifi.processors.kafka.pubsub.KafkaPublisherTest
validateSuccessfulSendAsDelimited(org.apache.nifi.processors.kafka.pubsub.KafkaPublisherTest)
 Time elapsed: 1.413 sec  <<< ERROR!
kafka.consumer.ConsumerTimeoutException: null
at kafka.consumer.ConsumerIterator.makeNext(ConsumerIterator.scala:69)
at kafka.consumer.ConsumerIterator.makeNext(ConsumerIterator.scala:33)
at kafka.utils.IteratorTemplate.maybeComputeNext(IteratorTemplate.scala:66)
at kafka.utils.IteratorTemplate.hasNext(IteratorTemplate.scala:58)
at kafka.utils.IteratorTemplate.next(IteratorTemplate.scala:38)
at kafka.consumer.ConsumerIterator.next(ConsumerIterator.scala:46)
at
org.apache.nifi.processors.kafka.pubsub.KafkaPublisherTest.validateSuccessfulSendAsDelimited(KafkaPublisherTest.java:115)

It seems to happen only (or at least more frequently) when build is
performed with -T 2.0C

Cheers

Re: Anyone having issues running nifi-kafka-0-9-processors junits?

Posted by Oleg Zhurakousky <oz...@hortonworks.com>.
Ok, I’ll take a look at it.

Posted by Joe Skora <js...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Andre <an...@fucs.org>.