Posted to sanselan-dev@incubator.apache.org by Craig L Russell <Cr...@Sun.COM> on 2007/11/04 19:10:42 UTC

Fwd: November Incubator Reports

Anyone volunteer to write the November incubator report?

Craig

Begin forwarded message:

> From: "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>
> Date: November 4, 2007 10:57:27 AM PST
> To: general@incubator.apache.org
> Subject: November Incubator Reports
>
> It's that time again ... :-)  The Board is meeting at ApacheCon, so
> we're
> going to need to be a bit earlier this month.  Please have your
> reports
> completed by THIS WEEKEND at the latest.
>
> 	--- Noel

Craig Russell
408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@sun.com
P.S. A good JDO? O, Gasp!

Re: November Incubator Reports

Posted by Craig L Russell <Cr...@Sun.COM>.
And of course documentation would belong in both source and binary
distributions. Once we have documentation...

Craig

Posted by Craig L Russell <Cr...@Sun.COM>.
Hi Philipp,

Could you svn commit this to the repo and I'll take it from there.

Thanks,

Craig

Posted by Philipp Koch <ph...@day.com>.

Posted by Craig L Russell <Cr...@Sun.COM>.