Posted to solr-dev@lucene.apache.org by busbus <ba...@tcs.com> on 2009/09/23 09:50:29 UTC

Error Compiling the Source ExtractRequestHandler

Hello All,

I got good help from this Community.Thanks for that.

Now i need a simple help.

I got the Source files For Uploading documents to Solr for Indexing(Thanks
ryguasu )

ExtractRequestHandler is the Class which does the Upload Operation.I got the
Source files and its corresponding support files.Now i need to Compile the
file to make the Solr run.

But in the source file, a method Implements the Class
"ContentStreamHandlerBase" and it requires "ContentStreamLoader".And there
is a Class for dateFormat.Am lacking in that also

am not able to find those classes even alone or inside any JAR files.

I think, am in the final CheckBox to complete my work.

Some help will be Worshiped.

Thankyou.

Re: Error Compiling the Source ExtractRequestHandler

Posted by Grant Ingersoll <gs...@apache.org>.
On Sep 25, 2009, at 2:23 AM, busbus wrote:

>> Where/How did you get the source for the ExtractingRequestHandler?
>>

> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/lucene/solr/trunk/contrib/extraction.
>
> Got all source files(.java) files from this link.
>
> And am missing the Parent Class which the extractingRequestHandler is
> extending.

You need to get trunk, too, i.e. http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/lucene/solr/trunk/
  and compile that first.

--------------------------
Grant Ingersoll
http://www.lucidimagination.com/

using Solr/Lucene:
http://www.lucidimagination.com/search

Re: Error Compiling the Source ExtractRequestHandler

Posted by busbus <ba...@tcs.com>.

Posted by Grant Ingersoll <gs...@apache.org>.
Where/How did you get the source for the ExtractingRequestHandler?  It
sounds like you are missing the core.  I'd recommend checking out the
source from trunk using SVN.

Also, this type of question is best asked on the user mailing list in
the future.