Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by zhi liu <li...@yahoo.com> on 2001/02/15 00:31:08 UTC

Re: Help,XSP with Taglib problem under cocoon2

all I need is a working xsp tag library example.
esql example works well but it doesn't use Taglib.
I just wonder if XSP Tag library works on earth in
Cocoon2.
--- Donald Ball <ba...@webslingerZ.com> 的正文:> On

Posted by zhi liu <li...@yahoo.com>.
thanks for rhe reply.
Yes, esql ist taglib but its made by cocoon or builtin
taglib. what I need is how to use a taglib defined by
myself like the time-of-day example in
http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/xsp.html .
have you that kind of example run under cocoon2?

regards

--- Matthew Cordes <mc...@maine.edu> 的正文:>
Perhaps explain what you mean a little more... esql

Posted by Matthew Cordes <mc...@maine.edu>.