Posted to torque-user@db.apache.org by Graham Leggett <mi...@sharp.fm> on 2003/04/24 16:02:31 UTC

om/map/* files are rendered twice

Hi all,

For some weird reason, when I run torque and get it to generate the
files in the map directory, it generates the file twice in the same
file, as attached. The resultant code does not compile.

Anyone have a fix or a workaround for this?

Regards,
Graham
minfrin@sharp.fm		"There's a moon
					over Bourbon Street
						tonight..."

Re: om/map/* files are rendered twice

Posted by Graham Leggett <mi...@sharp.fm>.
Graham Leggett wrote:

> For some weird reason, when I run torque and get it to generate the
> files in the map directory, it generates the file twice in the same
> file, as attached. The resultant code does not compile.

Found the problem - one of the tables had been defined twice. Can this
not be improved to produce a sane error message?

Re: Testing with jUnit

Posted by Jeff <je...@hotpop.com>.
    I've been able to use jUnit under the eclipse IDE to test my Torque
projects.  One time I tried to use textui (so I could run the tests
under a profiler) and couldn't.  I think it was the same problem.

Testing with jUnit