Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by James G Smith <JG...@TAMU.Edu> on 2002/07/29 06:56:34 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Uttu 0.03

In preparation for some other work I'm doing, I have added some features
and fixed some bugs in Uttu:

  o Added support for AxKit as a content handler.  The handler allows
    using either HTML::Mason or Template Toolkit as an XML provider
    with a simple configuration setting.

  o Made the core code more robust by testing for certain conditions
    that can raise warnings in Perl.

  o Moved from multiple database specifications to multiple host
    specifications.  Now, Uttu will go through a list of hosts
    looking for one that allows a connection to the database.

There are still some features on the todo list, such as one-time
urls, but this is enough for now.

  Released onto CPAN as Uttu-0.03.tar.gz and available at

   http://www.cpan.org/modules/by-authors/id/J/JS/JSMITH/Uttu-0.03.tar.gz
   http://sourceforge.net/projects/gestinanna/

Documentation and more information can be found http://uttu.tamu.edu/ .
--