Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Mario Ivankovits <ma...@ops.co.at> on 2005/10/21 10:47:55 UTC

[vfs] vmware player - vfs tests

Hi!

I use a suse linux installed within an vmware to run all the vfs tests.

Now that there is a free vmware player you are able to run them too.

If one is interrested, please contact me directly - I'll setup a
download place tonight where you can find it then.
I am not sure about the final size, but expect a download of approx 150MB.

---
Mario

Re: [vfs] vmware player - vfs tests

Posted by Mario Ivankovits <ma...@ops.co.at>.
filipdef@cirquedigital.com wrote:
> I'd definately be interested in running the tests..

Great!

I tried to compress the image now, but it looks like it is too defraged.
The resulting size is 1.3 GB :-(
I'll recreate the image and post again.

---
Mario

Re: [vfs] vmware player - vfs tests

Posted by fi...@cirquedigital.com.
Hi Mario,

I'd definately be interested in running the tests..

Cheers,
- Filip