Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by "David W. Van Couvering" <Da...@Sun.COM> on 2005/10/13 04:32:40 UTC

DERBY-516 patch and JUnit download

Hi, Rick.  I am working on reviewing and hopefully ultimately committing
your patch for the compatibility tests (DERBY-516).  I noticed in
BUILDING.txt that you are asking to download a specific version of JUnit
from http://www.junit.org.

This site only gives you the latest version, which concerns me because
over time the version we depend upon will drift from the version
available on the web site.

I did some poking around, and you can get historical versions of JUnit
from the sourceforge site:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/junit

I am going to change the documentation in BUILDING.txt to show this link
rather than http://www.junit.org.

Somebody peep if you think this isn't a good idea.

Thanks,

David

Re: DERBY-516 patch and JUnit download

Posted by Rick Hillegas <Ri...@Sun.COM>.
Thanks, Bryan. I'll add this warning to BUILDING.txt too.

Cheers,
-Rick

Posted by Bryan Pendleton <bp...@amberpoint.com>.

Posted by Rick Hillegas <Ri...@Sun.COM>.