Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Richard Huntrods <hu...@nucleus.com> on 2019/04/19 02:22:32 UTC

Re: [NUCLEUS #813966] Urgent: Problem receiving email

there are two email addresses that send the emails to me.

Tomcat Users List <us...@tomcat.apache.org>

and Tomcat Digest <us...@tomcat.apache.org>

I used to get only the digest, but this week even emails from 'users'
are not coming through at all.

Cheers,

-Richard