Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Antony Bowesman <ad...@teamware.com> on 2010/08/10 15:06:34 UTC

XMPP documentation/usage

Appologies if this is duplicate, I'm having problems subscribing.

Has anyone used XMPP to make durable topic subscriptions to the broker?

I am using smack and it is making a non durable subscription to a topic.  It is
also appending the nickname of the joiner to the room so the topic destination
in the broker is the topic/nickname, which is useless.

The XMPP documentation is pretty thin as it gives no info on the mapping between
the two systems.

Is there any and has anyone got anywhere with this?
Antony