Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Zheng Lin Edwin Yeo <ed...@gmail.com> on 2018/06/08 03:11:25 UTC

Collections unable to load after setting up SSL

Hi,

I am running SolrCloud on Solr 7.3.1 on External ZooKeeper 3.4.11, and I am
setting up the security aspect of Solr.

After setting up the SSL based on the steps from
https://lucene.apache.org/solr/guide/7_3/enabling-ssl.html, the collections
that are with 2 replica are no longer able to be loaded.

What could be causing the issue?

I remember that wasn't this problem when I tried the same thing in Solr 6
and even Solr 7.1.

Regards,
Edwin

Re: Collections unable to load after setting up SSL

Posted by Zheng Lin Edwin Yeo <ed...@gmail.com>.
Hi Chris,

File permissions on /etc/solr-* ?
- The permissions are set to full control for all users.

Effective user-id of the process trying to connect to Solr?
- I am connecting from the Solr Admin UI. I have set the Basic
Authentication, and that the Basic Authentication is working on its own
without the SSL

If you use relative paths, do you have any idea what the paths are relative
TO?
- Yes. I have also tried setting the full path, and I still get the same
issue.

Regards,
Edwin

Posted by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>.
Edwin,

Posted by Zheng Lin Edwin Yeo <ed...@gmail.com>.
Hi Vincenzo,

Thanks for your reply.

The original error of that t he collections that are with 2 replica are not
able to be loaded. came from without the leading slash from the path.
I also got the same error as the original when I specify the absolute path.

Regards,
Edwin

Posted by Vincenzo D'Amore <v....@gmail.com>.
Hi Edwin,