Posted to yarn-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Billie Rinaldi <bi...@gmail.com> on 2019/02/04 23:53:23 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 3.1.2 - RC1

Hey Sunil and Wangda, thanks for the RC. The source tarball has a
patchprocess directory with some yetus code in it. Also, the file
dev-support/bin/create-release file has the following line added:
      export GPG_AGENT_INFO="/home/sunilg/.gnupg/S.gpg-agent:$(pgrep
gpg-agent):1"

I think we are probably due for an overall review of LICENSE and NOTICE. I
saw some idiosyncrasies there but nothing that looked like a blocker.

Posted by Ayush Saxena <ay...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Sunil and Wangda for driving the release.

+1 (non binding)

-Built from source on Ubuntu-18.04
-Successful Native build.
-Verified basic HDFS Commands.
-Verified basic Erasure Coding Commands.
-Verified basic RBF commands.
-Browsed HDFS and RBF UI.

Thanks
-Ayush

Posted by Ayush Saxena <ay...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Arpit Agarwal <aa...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Arpit Agarwal <aa...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Vinayakumar B <vi...@apache.org>.
Sorry for being late.

Thanks everyone for the Release efforts.

+1 (Binding)

-Built from tag on Ubuntu-18.04
-Successful Native build.
-Deployed a 3-Node docker cluster with kerberos Security Enabled on Centos7
images.
-Verified basic HDFS Commands
-Ran basic wordcount Job.

-Vinay