Posted to odf-users@incubator.apache.org by Barry Roberts <ma...@gmail.com> on 2018/12/13 03:33:07 UTC

The project docs disappeared!

I'm using odftoolkit for a personal project (just started last week),
and I can't get to the documentation any more.  The links all 404
(http://incubator.apache.org/odftoolkit/, etc.).  I'm guessing that's
because it just graduate from incubation.

Is the documentation available elsewhere?  I tried cloning the github
repo and 'mvn site'  but that fails for some reason,

Thanks,
Barry

Re: The project docs disappeared!

Posted by Svante Schubert <sv...@gmail.com>.
Hello Barry,

just a small update, I downloaded the odftoolkit-www.zip myself and found
out after some quick testing, that most href links were using absolute
paths and not working correctly.
I fixed it and uploaded a new ZIP.
The starting point is www/content/odftoolkit/index.html

What I did in detail - in case you are curious:
I exchanged in the directory *www/content/odftoolkit *string
*"/odftoolkit/* (the
none existend absolute path) to *" *(some relative path)
and in the following directories
*www/content/odftoolkit/conformance*
*www/content/odftoolkit/odfdom*
*www/content/odftoolkit/simple*
*www/content/odftoolkit/xsltrunner*
the string *"/odftoolkit/* (the none existend absolute path) to *"../ *(some
relative path)

That did the trick and I have uploaded a new version of the site ZIP
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1znXdmumOCWhKUUqn5qGE64abTNAQDBd_/view>.

Cheers,
Svante

Posted by Svante Schubert <sv...@gmail.com>.
Hello Bary,

Posted by Dave Fisher <da...@comcast.net>.
Hi -

> @Dave: Could we try to do the transition more smoothly, like a static page pointing to the new home instead of a 404.

I have no idea what that new home URL is. You need to provide the new home URL and we can  decide how to point to that.

Regards,
Dave

Posted by Svante Schubert <sv...@gmail.com>.
Hello Barry,