Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by sherryhw <sh...@gmail.com> on 2017/11/02 18:31:52 UTC

ignite web agent still has "monitoring" tab?

<http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/file/t1372/2017-11-02_14-29-18.png>

Hi I am new to Ignite web agent. I deployed the web console on the server
and I dont find "monitoring" tab at the top. I would like to know whether
this has been canceled?

Another question is, for the web agent, is that possible that we create a
docker image for that so that we dont need to download each time?

Thanks!
Sherry

Re: ignite web agent still has "monitoring" tab?

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.
Hi Sherry,

The monitoring tab is provided as an add-on by GridGain. However, Ignite users can use it for free via Ignite console version hosted here:
https://console.gridgain.com/

If you prefer to have it installed in your infrastructure then you need to contact the vendor or create a similar one add-on.

—
Denis

Posted by Andrey Mashenkov <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Ignite web console never has "monitoring tab".

On Thu, Nov 2, 2017 at 9:31 PM, sherryhw <sh...@gmail.com> wrote:

> <http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/file/
> t1372/2017-11-02_14-29-18.png>
>
> Hi I am new to Ignite web agent. I deployed the web console on the server
> and I dont find "monitoring" tab at the top. I would like to know whether
> this has been canceled?
>
> Another question is, for the web agent, is that possible that we create a
> docker image for that so that we dont need to download each time?
>

> Thanks!
> Sherry

Best regards,
Andrey V. Mashenkov

Re: ignite web agent still has "monitoring" tab?

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.
Missed the second question.

Here is how to install the console with a docker image:
https://apacheignite-tools.readme.io/docs/docker-deployment

—
Denis