Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by st...@web.de on 2006/07/03 02:06:26 UTC

[axis2] Error while invoking the service with SOAP1.2 messages

Hi to the list,

I have a service-implementation, that is a code-generated skeleton.
My client uses no stubs, just the plain AXIOM API.
The service works fine with SOAP1.1 but if the Client switches to SOAP1.2 I get an AxisFault: Operation Not found EPR is http://localhost:8080/axis2/services/LDAPQueryService and WSA Action =  null

There was a similar post to this symptoms a few weeks ago which ended in the hint to use Axis2 1.0 [http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=axis-user&m=114716535915463&w=2=]
I use Axis2 1.0 - nightly build of 07.06.2006
Below is the working SOAP1.1 requestmessage and my client implementation (just the relevant parts).
I also attached the debug-output of Axis for both SOAP1.1 and SOAP 1.2 - if this might help.

Does anyone has any ideas why this happens?

Thanks for your time

Bille

SOAP1.1-Request which works:

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='utf-8'?>
<soapenv:Header />
<soapenv:Body>
	<sbr:getGroupsRequest xmlns:sbr="http://localhost:8080/axis2/services/LDAPQueryService/xsd">
		<sbr:dir>Wert1</sbr:dir>
	</sbr:getGroupsRequest>
</soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>

Client :: switching to SOAP 1.2 with this 2 changes (see the comments)
	EndpointReference targetEpr = new EndpointReference("http://localhost:8080/axis2/services/LDAPQueryService");

	// OMFactory fac = OMAbstractFactory.getOMFactory();    // decomment for  SOAP 1.1
	SOAPFactory fac = OMAbstractFactory.getSOAP12Factory();  // comment for SOAP 1.1

	OMNamespace ns = fac.createOMNamespace("http://localhost:8080/axis2/services/LDAPQueryService/xsd", "sbr");
	OMElement payload = fac.createOMElement("getGroupsRequest", ns);
	OMElement param1 = fac.createOMElement("dir", ns);
	param1.setText("Wert1");
	payload.addChild(param1);
	try {
		Options options = new Options();
		options.setTo(targetEpr);
		//options.setTransportInProtocol(Constants.TRANSPORT_HTTP);
		options.setAction("urn:getGroups");

		options.setSoapVersionURI(SOAP12Constants.SOAP_ENVELOPE_NAMESPACE_URI);   // comment for SOAP 1.1
		ServiceClient client = new ServiceClient();
		client.setOptions(options);
		OMElement response = client.sendReceive(payload);
	}