Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by "Donaldson, Michael" <mi...@mclaren.com> on 2018/11/20 13:37:36 UTC

Provenance Request Issues

Hi there,

I am having issues getting a response from the API when looking for Provenance results.

When I get the status of a processor, it works fine:
[cid:image001.jpg@01D480D6.2498B010]

However if I try to get the data provenance results (taking the exact Request URL from browser network viewer), I get a code 500 error:
[cid:image002.jpg@01D480D6.2498B010]

Is there a problem with the endpoint? If not, why am I not seeing the results that my browser tells me I should expect?

All authorization is the same as the successful request above.

Many thanks,
Mike

[cid:image002.jpg@01D46153.2CFB8D10]
Mike Donaldson | Test Analyst | McLaren Technology Group Limited
McLaren Technology Centre, Chertsey Road, Woking, Surrey, GU21 4YH, UK

T  +44 (0) 1483 262342
M +44 (0) 7557490104
E  michael.donaldson@mclaren.com<ma...@mclaren.com>
W www.mclaren.com<http://www.mclaren.com/>

The contents of this e-mail are confidential and for the exclusive use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient you should not read, copy, retransmit or disclose its contents. If you have received this email in error please delete it from your system immediately and notify us either by email or telephone. The views expressed in this communication may not necessarily be the views held by McLaren Applied Technologies Limited.
 McLaren Applied Technologies Limited | McLaren Technology Centre | Chertsey Road | Woking | Surrey | GU21 4YH | UK | Company Number: 02322992

Re: Provenance Request Issues

Posted by Bryan Bende <bb...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

If you are getting a 500 error there should be an error in the nifi-app.log
or nifi-user.log that corresponds to this.

Can you provide the error message and stacktrace from the logs?

Thanks,

Bryan