Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Rob Hartill <ha...@ooo.lanl.gov> on 1995/10/02 17:49:07 UTC

2:0

Last time I aksed for a show of hands on 1.0, there were subsequently
two people in favour and none against.

Does this mean anything?

A 2 day vote call also went by without being acted on.

Seems like the only way to get anything done is to force the issue.

Here's a timetable for you to rip apart. I'll assume that if nobody does
rip it apart, then it's what people are happy with.

0.14 will be the last version before 1.0
Patches for 1.0 will be accepted until October 10th.
Voting on the patches will end on October 11th.
1.0 will be built on/by October 12th

1.0 will be released on October 14th

...and on the seventh day we fix bugs.