Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Alex <al...@zoho.com> on 2015/12/01 16:42:14 UTC

Re: Problem with triggers on 10.12

Hi Rick,
Just tried SYSCS_UTIL.SYSCS_INVALIDATE_STORED_STATEMENTS() - doesn't
help. I'm dropping the trigger, then calling the procedure, then trying
to create the same trigger - same error message. Same result when trying
to create another test trigger on that table (trigger with that name
never existed in DB).

The database is a couple years old and started out as 10.10.1.1. I
created a test DB with 10.10.1.1, ran all the DDL on it, upgraded to
10.11.1.1, then to 10.12.1.1 - trigger drop/creation works just fine.
This is not an exact replication of how DB evolved - some DDL was added
while on 10.11.1.1.
Any ideas so far?
Exact replication of upgrade steps would take much more time. I should
have made more descriptive commit messages in VCS...

/--Regards, Alex/