Posted to dev@taverna.apache.org by Stian Soiland-Reyes <st...@apache.org> on 2016/06/03 15:43:34 UTC

[CANCELLED] [VOTE] Release Apache Taverna Command-line Tool 3.1.0-incubating RC2

On 1 June 2016 at 12:01, Stian Soiland-Reyes <st...@apache.org> wrote:
> I am pleased to be calling this vote for the source release of
>
>   Apache Taverna Engine 3.1.0-incubating
>   Apache Taverna Common Activities 2.1.0-incubating
>   Apache Taverna Command-line Tool 3.1.0-incubating

Thanks to everyone reviewing!

Unfortunately the RC2 vote is CANCELLED because the source code
includes files with LGPL license header.

See
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/Zaefo9de7beya61

Example:

https://github.com/apache/incubator-taverna-engine/blob/master/taverna-provenanceconnector/src/main/java/org/apache/taverna/provenance/connector/AbstractProvenanceConnector.java

Somehow this file has both ASF and Univ-of-Manchester license header..

The disabled code in question was part of Software Grant and so I'll
change them to ASF headers only and do another RC.  I'll see if I can
fix some of the other header issues mentioned as well by Gale's
review.

--
Stian Soiland-Reyes
http://orcid.org/0000-0001-9842-9718