Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Tim Funk <fu...@joedog.org> on 2003/07/11 04:01:03 UTC

FAQ - committed changes - please update site

I just committed a mass update. But given the way diff works on the rendered
HTML files - the email barfed and returned to me.

Can someone update the tomcat site?

Attached is the summary of the FAQ changes.

funkman     2003/07/10 18:57:40

   Modified:    docs/faq bugs.html classnotfound.html connectors.html
                         database.html index.html memory.html meta.html
                         misc.html performance.html security.html
                         tomcatuser.html unix.html version.html windows.html
                docs/faq/printer bugs.html connectors.html database.html
                         index.html memory.html meta.html misc.html
                         performance.html security.html tomcatuser.html
                         unix.html version.html
                xdocs-faq bugs.xml connectors.xml database.xml index.xml
                         memory.xml meta.xml misc.xml performance.xml
                         project.xml security.xml tomcatuser.xml unix.xml
                         version.xml
   Removed:     docs/faq howto.html links.html
                docs/faq/printer howto.html links.html
                xdocs-faq howto.xml links.xml
   Log:
   - Lots of spelling fixes
   - Delete howto and link to wiki
   - Delete resources / other links  and linked to wiki
   - connectors.xml - At boot, is order of start up (Apache vs Tomcat) important?
   - memory.xml - Why do I get OutOfMemoryError errors?
                - How much memory is tomcat/webapp/??? using?
   - misc.xml - Why do I get java.lang.IllegalStateException?
              - question to answer link fixes