Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Jai Patel <ja...@cloudkitchens.com> on 2022/04/15 21:51:05 UTC

Re: java.lang.Exception: Job leader for job id 0efd8681eda64b072b72baef58722bc0 lost leadership.

Hi Nico,

Wanted to close the loop here.  We did end up find a number of problems in
our code:
1. Our operator was slow.  It was iterating over several large Protobufs in
a MapState then filtering it down to 1.  We were able to identify that one
up-front and significantly improve the runtime of the operator.
2. We did increase the total memory and raised the managed memory fraction
from 40% to 70%.

Both solutions were needed in order to bring us the stability we were
looking for.  Since then, everything has been running great.

Thanks.
Jai

Posted by Zhanghao Chen <zh...@outlook.com>.

Best,