Posted to user@roller.apache.org by Matthew Hixson <mh...@gmail.com> on 2010/09/23 23:45:46 UTC

iPhone blogging software compatible with Roller?

Hello there, list.  I was wondering if anyone knows of any iPhone blogging software that works with Roller.  The ability to post pictures and video along with text would be very convenient.
  Thanks,
   -M@

Re: iPhone blogging software compatible with Roller?

Posted by Angel Vera <gu...@gmail.com>.
Is there any free..? It seemed to be that iBlogger cost $10.. I mean
not $10 would make me loose a mortgate payment, but if there is
anything free that would be AWESOME.

Posted by Stephen Winnall <st...@vimia.com>.