Posted to user@storm.apache.org by Nedim Sabic <bh...@hotmail.com> on 2015/06/02 17:08:03 UTC

unsubscribe

RE: unsubscribe

Posted by Nedim Sabic <bh...@hotmail.com>.
Hi
I am not getting the confirmation mail (not even in spam folder), and I had already tried to unsubscribe like a ton of times, but with no success. I even contacted the mailing list adminbut didn't get any answer.
Any tips?
Thanks

Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2015 17:14:56 +0200
From: franca.vankaam@gmail.com
To: user@storm.apache.org

When they send you an e-mail to confirm, don't forget to answer or you will still be subscribed...

Re: unsubscribe

Posted by Franca van Kaam <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

To unsubscribe from storm you need to send a mail to
user-unsubscribe@storm.apache.org! and not touser@storm.apache.org...