Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Phil Coultard <co...@coultard.com> on 2003/07/04 09:55:23 UTC

removing messages from online archive

Hi all,

I have recently received my first spam to my personal email address and have
a strong suspicion that the online public archive of this list is to the
spamer's source for my mail address as it is not publicised anywhere else.

Although I have a special email address for this list I have accidentally
used my personal mail address on more than one occasion :-( [gives self
wooden spoon].

My question is this: how do I go about having those messages or at least my
return mail address removed from the public archive? I don't wish to change
my address and as long as it sits there the spamming is only going to get
worse :-( I have tried mailing cocoon-users-owner@xml.apache.org and
mailman-owner@lists.real-time.com on the subject to no avail.

Thanks in advance.

Phil